Thursday, July 7, 2011

Henry is 3 months old!

Henry is 3 months old! Can you believe it?? He is getting so big. He is moving out of 3-6 month clothing and into 6-9 month. He is so much bigger than Wyatt was at this age, so it is throwing off the seasons of clothes that I have. Most of the 6-9 month stuff I have is fall/winter, so I've been buying more 6-9 short-sleeve onesies. That's pretty much what he lives in these days. :)

He is a very happy baby, especially when his tummy is full. He lights up when he sees Mommy, which just makes my day. :) He's becoming quite social and smiling and observing things that go on.
When I am at work, he usually eats a lot less than if I was home. He is "reverse-cycle" feeding now - he waits till Mommy gets home! He's a good eater, and I'm so happy I've been able to breastfeed him exclusively. With Wyatt I had to start supplementing with formula when I went back to school, but now that I can control my schedule a little more, I can keep up with Henry's needs and even stockpile a little extra. I think it makes it that much sweeter this time around.

He's my little sweetie #2! :) Can't wait to watch him grow more!

No comments: