Saturday, June 25, 2011

Great weekend!

Today has been a really fun day. We all went out for breakfast together, then Aaron went golfing for his birthday. Wyatt, Henry, and I met my friend Mary and her niece at Chuck E. Cheese around 10:30. Wyatt has never been there before, and he had a great time. He LOVED the animated Chuck E. Cheese - he would wave at him and say "Hi!" Super cute.

I had Henry in the Moby, and he eventually fell asleep while we bounced around from different rides and games. Mary and I decided against eating the pizza there for lunch and instead we took the kids to Sakura for teppanyaki. Both kids loved watching their lunch being cooked in front of them, though Wyatt was not a huge fan of the big fire at the beginning. I was really happy with how well it went when we were out, especially without Aaron to help me with two kids!

We had naptime after that, and I watched a little Wimbledon. More playing, and then Daddy came home with Pancheros for supper! Just a low key night - Wyatt played and Henry kicked around on his play mat. Henry is really getting to be a pretty laid back guy.

All in all a good day!

No comments: