Sunday, October 5, 2014

#4 and 5

So I didn't get the blog up yesterday, but it works out perfectly as I have two special little blessings to be thankful for!  I had a great weekend with my two boys, and I am beyond thankful to be their mommy.

#4 - I am thankful for Wyatt


This kid makes me smile!  He asks really deep questions, has a tender heart, is very creative, and loves to be busy running around!  He is a great big brother - for the most part he plays so nicely with Henry and has a lot of patience (but he's a little boy so... there are plenty of fights too!).  He just started kindergarten this year, and he is loving it!  He loves his teacher - the other day he told me that her favorite animal is a turtle, and his favorite animal is a turtle too.  He also asked to buy her more sticky notes, so we bought some and wrapped them up and he wrote her name on the outside.  She sent a little thank you note home, and he was so proud of that. :)  Just so sweet! 

#5 - I am thankful for Henry


This kiddo keeps me laughing every day.  He makes such expressive faces and already uses different voices to add humor to what he is saying.  I think he may be the class clown in the future!  (well, he may already be a little disruptive in his preschool class... we'll find out at conferences next month! :) )  He is a tough guy, loves to play rough and keep up with his big brother.  He is also obsessed with Buzz Lightyear, and he keeps telling me about how he would like to go meet Buzz Lightyear.  Mommy and Daddy are working on that. :)  He is my baby, and it's hard to believe he is already three! 

Each day I love these boys more and more!

1 comment:

cbrummer said...

You are both blessed and a blessing!