Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Henry's room... finally done!

Henry's room is done, and not a moment too soon! Today the changing pad covers came, so it's officially ready. Here's the view looking in the door.

This is my comfy chair - it is a rocker/recliner, so I can hopefully catch some z's even when he's having a fussy night.

Here is his dresser - it actually goes with our bedroom set, but it won't fit in our bedroom. We bought a smaller dresser that was initially for Henry's room, but it fits in our room better. Aaron used to use this, but he was willing to trade.

The mural wall - Aaron ended up painting the fish and octopus because the Target stickers fell off after the first day! I think it's cute. :)

Here's a close-up of the sea-horses. I think they are so cute!

The changing table wall with the long awaited changing pad cover! :)

Once Henry gets here, I can put some pictures in the frames. I hot-glued the fish and octopus on this frame from Target. I have some disposable diapers to use until his cord stump falls off. Then we are going to use the BumGenius diapers that Wyatt used - right now they are all put together and lined up by color in the drawer.

So... the room is ready. I'm as ready as I can be - it's definitely different having an exact date. I'm not sure how much I will sleep tonight!

2 comments:

Brenden Family said...

Very cute!!!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Very nice Megan! Right now we are anxiously awaiting news, but probably not as anxiously as you!!! Can't wait to see it in person.