Friday, April 15, 2011

More pictures of Henry

Wyatt is very interested in Henry when Henry is awake. I think he would have liked to sit in the bouncy chair too!
He spent a lot of time awake this evening, probably the most he's been since he's been born. Maybe he will sleep well for me this evening because of it. Ha! :)

Daddy and Henry. If I talk, Henry gets squirmy and starts rooting... sigh. :)

We spent a lot of time here with the Boppy tonight too. He ate and ate and ate... I think he's going through a little growth spurt.

Sweet...


Love those expressive eyebrows! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Clark said...

Hey! That blanket looks familiar! I'm glad it's lasted for you! He is precious and I can't wait to meet him!!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

The boys are very anxious to meet Henry and give you guys our gift, but I cam edown with a bit of cold late this week so we have been holding off. Not wanting to share any germs!!!