Monday, April 11, 2011

Life as a family of four...

I think we are all starting to adjust to life with our little peanut Henry. Today we went out to lunch and he did great - slept through the whole thing. I have to get used to this life again though - feeding him right before we leave and then feeding him right when we get home. He's still so little it takes almost an hour to feed him, so my window of opportunity to do things is about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Wyatt is getting used to Henry, and he has been pretending to be like him sometimes. He'll climb into the bouncy chair, or if I'm changing Henry he'll want us to change him too. He even came over today when I was feeding Henry and pretended that he was eating too. Cute.

Last night I think I changed about eight diapers and four outfits. I remember again why we do cloth diapers - the disposables leak so badly! Once his umbilical cord stump falls off, we are switching over to cloth!

Well, tomorrow is Henry's check-up appointment. I was smart this time around - it's not until 12:30. I think I can manage to be up and showered by then. :)

No comments: