Thursday, April 14, 2011

Working on the fence!

Today Aaron has worked all day on the fence! He got up, took Wyatt to daycare, and bought the pickets to go on the fence. Henry and I hung out in the house all morning (When Aaron asked me if I have any plans for the day, I said "Feed Henry, change his diaper, feed Henry, change his diaper, feed Henry, maybe change his whole outfit when he has a diaper leak... and repeat!").

After lunch, I put Henry in the Moby wrap and we bundled up to go outside to "help" Daddy with the fence. Doesn't he look like a little doll in this picture??? He was very warm - I zipped up my sweatshirt over top of the Moby, and I put Aaron's windbreaker on over top. Then we helped carry pickets to where Aaron was nailing them on the fence. It was really nice to get outdoors for a little bit, but I'll enjoy it even more when it warms up!

It's looking good! Way to go Aaron!

No comments: