Monday, April 25, 2011

Random stuff

Henry had a really stressful day, as you can see by this picture. It's hard being a baby. All that eating, sleeping, and pooping can really get you down.

This is how we play with stickers at our house - first you take off your pants, and then you stick the stickers on your legs.
We are going to be switching over to having a nanny watch Wyatt and Henry instead of sending them to daycare. So, I've been wanting to put together some craft supplies for Wyatt so he doesn't miss out on getting to be creative every day. Here is my little box I put together today. I bought some supplies at Target - crayons, paint, stickers, pipe cleaners, etc. Fun times! Tomorrow Wyatt is not going to daycare, so we may try out our new craft box.

These are all crafts that Wyatt has done at daycare - I am definitely not as good at coming up with ideas for crafts, but I'm hoping the nanny will have some ideas! I may buy one more of the set of drawers and start collecting more things for crafts... I just don't want Wyatt to be bored at home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Crafts :) dont wanna I will make sure Wyatt isn't bored. I can come each week with some ideas of crafts for him to do!
-the new nanny :)

Samantha said...

You are doing great keeping up with your blog while having two kids!! Also, love seeing the Save the Date in the picture :)